Waterford Self Catering
The luxury lodges are located minutes walk from the main Castle, a perfect place for a family getaway, a group gathering or a private romantic break.
The Island Garden Lodges have cutting edge design, technology and glamour to achieve something very desirable indeed. These three and four bedroom semi detached lodges are stylishly fitted out and have a spacious open plan kitchen-dining area with adjoining living area.
The living area comprises of a wall mounted recessed living flame gas fire with honed finish granite panel overhead and a concealed 32” flatscreen television, bespoke seating and soft furnishings using Irish woven fabrics, leather and linens and beautiful oak furniture.
Waterford Castle Lodges’ architects and interior designers have pooled cutting edge design, technology and glamour to achieve something very desirable indeed. The overriding impression of these homes is really rather WOW… in a nicely understated kind of way!
Rear B Elevation
Each home benefits from a full designer interior fitout.
- Wall mounted recessed living flame gas fire with honed finish granite panel
- overhead and a concealed 32” flatscreen television
- Bespoke seating and soft furnishings using Irish woven fabrics, leather and linens
- Oak furniture by leading Irish designers (including West-Cork furniture producer O’Donnell Furniture Makers)
- Classic designer chairs from Charles Eames at Vitra and Arper Italia
- Artwork and ceramics by Irish artists
- Specialist designer lighting from AXO Light Italia
- Specially commissioned Irish made floor rugs from Ceadogán Rugs
- Accessories from John Rocha and Jasper Conran at Waterford Crystal
- Bespoke Scavolini SAX high tech oak kitchen with glazed wall units, an island unit and glass splashback
- Neff built-in stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Smeg FAB refrigerator
- Master bedroom features quilted leather headboard with oak surround, floating ceiling, integrated lighting and wide plank oak flooring
- Hand built high gloss paint lacquered built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Feature Philippe Starck sanitary ware and Hans Grohe tapware, Ceramicas Aparici floor and wall tiles and ambient lighting.
- Underfloor heating
- 2.4m full height solid core oak doors with Briton contemporary stainless steel door furniture
- Floors: Wide plank oak flooring in the hall, first floor landing and master bedroom Carpet in other bedrooms
- Stira stairs to attic space
- Painted softwood skirtings and architraves and paint finish to all other walls and ceiling
- Electrical: Mains battery fire alarm system installed
- Active phone, data and TV points have been provided in all living areas and bedrooms
ADAPT Home Control System (SALE ONLY)
An integrated home automation system will be provided to each home with a tablet touchscreen PC to give full active user control of heating systems, communication services (email, sms, internet access), services information and booking services, data telephone, WiFi, digital TV to living room and analogue TV to all bedrooms.
The systems have also been enabled with functionality for future possible Lighting Control, Multizone Audio, including Home Theatre Surround Sound, MS Media Centre Integration, and total Remote Access Control and Operation via WAP or WEB.
- Natural slate roof
- Stainless steel balconies
- Kilkenny limestone cladding, reveals and sills
- Solid timber double glazed windows.
- Hardwood external doors
- Golf buggy parking bay
- Patio area with furniture
- Landscaping designed to enhance your home and maximise privacy
Houses of Tomorrow
Energy efficient measures have been designed and installed to the approval of Sustainable Energy Ireland under the Houses of Tomorrow scheme. High efficiency gas fired condensing boilers supply heating to the lodges via underfloor heating pipework. Solar panels on the roof provide free hot water to the lodges during periods of high solar radiation. The lodges are well sealed against air infiltration and have a mechanical heat recovery ventilation system installed throughout. A high efficiency room sealed Faber gas fire is provided in the living area. These measures combine to achieve a minimum 40% reduction in annual fuel consumption and related CO2 emissions.
Click here for Floor Plans.
Click here for Site Plan.