January 1st 2021 - In line with the latest Level 5 Covid Restrictions from the Irish Government, Waterford Castle Resort is temporarily closed until further notice for golf, dining and non-essential travel. Our reception team are still available to assist with future bookings or for any other enquiries, on 051 878 203 or email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you back to Waterford Castle Hotel & Golf Resort.
While our usual welcome of a friendly handshake is temporarily paused, you will still be greeted by the same friendly faces and smiles that will make you feel at home.
Below we have compiled some information for you explaining the COVID-19 protocols in place, what you can expect of us and what we request of you when interacting with our employees and fellow guests. Safeguarding your health and safety and that of our team is of the utmost importance.
To ensure that, we have developed a COVID-19 Response Plan. All managers, supervisors and workers are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus. We will continually monitor our response and amend our plan if necessary in accordance with government guidelines and recommendations.
The following are some of the measures & recommendations that we have introduced to assist us in ensuring that you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us and our team are available to assist you with any questions you may have:
- During your time with us, we encourage you to use contactless payment where possible. Credit card terminals will be sanitised between uses.
- PPE has been provided to our staff who have been trained in its use and we encourage you to wear a face covering where possible.
- Social distancing measures have been introduced including reduced restaurant and bar capacities and reorganisation of seating areas together with signage to help remind you of this need to social distance.
- We have increased sanitising stations in all areas of the resort.
- We ask you to regularly wash or sanitise your hands, observe sneezing and coughing etiquette, avoid touching your face and keep a safe distance of 2 metres from others who are not members of your household.
- Our premises has undergone an evaluation process and our team have undergone induction and familiarisation training in COVID-19 Prevention and Control Measures provided by our consultants at Hygiene Excellence so that they are aware of what is required of them to maintain the highest level of hygiene.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting schedules have been introduced in our accommodation areas and in all public areas, with special attention to high-use areas.
- Each staff member has signed a declaration confirming that they are fit to return to work.
- In the event of someone becoming symptomatic while on the property we have an isolation protocol in place to manage this situation. We have identified an isolation area to be used and procedures to be followed to enable the person(s) to safely leave the premises.
Waterford Castle Hotel & Golf Resort