Self Catering Lodges In Waterford
The Island Resort offers 45 family friendly modern, self-catering lodges in Waterford, Ireland. Each lodge sleeps six people with three double bedrooms.
Our lodges offer open plan living:
- living room with satellite TV
- laundry facilities
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- outdoor dining and picnic areas
- Private veranda which overlooks the 18 hole golf course, gardens and wildlife, including our resident deer!
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the lodge
- DVD player rental with selection of DVDs
The self-catering lodges are the perfect location for families, Golf Trips, corporate gatherings or even a ladies weekend destination with afternoon tea available during your stay (subject to availability). The lodges are a very comfortable vacation home in Waterford for a family of six, each room offering double beds and a pull out couch for little ones to avail of. Our Lodge guests can avail of all the Island has to offer, including our bistro style menu or takeaway options available at the King’s Channel Club house.
This unique Island Resort offers activities for all the family, including:
- Tennis/Basketball courts
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Driving Range
- Lawn croquet
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Nature walks
- Complimentary kids club (selected dates)
- Juniors Golf Camp (subject to availability)
The Island Resort is surrounded by a host of attractions and activities in Waterford and surrounding areas in Ireland's Ancient East. Situated just 10 minutes from Waterford City Centre, the resort is a world away yet centrally located.
- House of Waterford Crystal
- Reginalds Tower
- Waterford Museum of Treasures
- King of the Vikings virtual reality experience
- Medieval Museum
- Mt Congreve Gardens
- Waterford Greenway
- Tramore Blue Flag beach
- Copper Coast Scenic Drive
- Waterford and Suir Valley Railway